- All guests are required to register to allow for contact tracing if necessary.
- We will maintain guest logs for 30 days per State guidelines.
- Members of 2 households and no more than 10 people may be seated at any one table.
- Tables must remain 10 feet apart.
- Respect all staff requests.
- Ordering by phone, or online is preferred.
- Please wash your hands often.
LEGAL AND PRIVACY
- All users consent and agree to all of our legal, privacy and web policies. See them all here.
- All tickets are to be redeemed for specified event only.
- All tickets must be booked in advance.
- Tickets have no cash value and may not be resold.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a ticket online is not a guarantee of a reservation until confirmed.
- Tickets are not refundable in cash.
- Tickets are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- Where tickets are sent by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 802-490-2354. If you have opted to receive your ticket via email, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.
- Should you change your mind about your ticket purchase, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
- To request a refund, please call 802-490-2354 to report the problem.
- The refund will be made to the card used for payment.
- Tickets are non-refundable 48 hours before the event.
- Guest cancellations of tickets are subject to the cancellation policy of the restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a ticket has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the ticket will become expired.
- In the unlikely event a booked event is cancelled by the company the ticket shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to rebook the event within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the ticket can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at Whetstone Station.
- The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are no rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.