Job Description – Server
• Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
• Serves alcoholic beverages in an appropriate manner consistent with company standards.
• Answers guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly
• Does side work during non-busy hours.
• Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
• Develops relationships with guests.
• Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
• Identifies food orders when ready and delivers items to tables in a timely manner.
• Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
• Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
• Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers.
• Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
• Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
• Performs duties as assigned.
• Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, products and other pertinent information.
• Constantly increasing knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
• Ensures that guests have a positive and memorable experience at Whetstone Station.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
• Punches clock in full uniform, ready to work, and no earlier than five minutes prior to shift.
Requirements – Server
• At least 18 years of age.
• Maintains a current state alcohol serving permit.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays.
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
• Passion for craft beer, entertainment, and atmosphere.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined in the training schedule.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Team player.
• Hard worker.