Job Description – Dishwasher
• Set up the expedition area at the beginning of every shift.
• General cleanliness and upkeep of physical space.
• Communicate with management and Co-workers throughout shift
• Keep Line stocked with clean dishes
• Keep front of house stocked with silverware and glassware
• Restock clean dishes.
• Prepare dishes for washing by scraping and stacking them by type.
• Clean spilled food and drink.
• Complete side duties as required including restaurant set up and take down, trash duty, and
miscellaneous cleaning duties and special assignments.
• Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
• Punches clock in full uniform, ready to work, and no earlier than five minutes prior to shift.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
• Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined during training.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Team work ethic.
• Honesty & integrity.