Job Description – Busser / Runner
• Set up the expedition area at the beginning of every shift.
• General cleanliness and upkeep of physical space.
• Table setting and clearing.
• Communicate with management and servers in regards to menu changes throughout service.
• Maintain guest water etc…
• Deliver food to the correct tables as needed.
• Greet guests professionally at table before serving.
• Replenish food and beverages when needed.
• Remove dishes from tables, bar and bus stations.
• Manicure tables.
• Restock clean dishes.
• Prepare dishes for washing by scraping and stacking them by type.
• Clean spilled food and drink.
• Complete side duties as required including restaurant set up and take down, trash duty, and
miscellaneous cleaning duties and special assignments.
• Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
• Ensures that guests have a positive and memorable experience at Whetstone Station.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
• Punches clock in full uniform, ready to work, and no earlier than five minutes prior to shift.
• At least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
• Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined during training.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Team work ethic.
• Honesty & integrity.