Job Description – Bartender
• Greet all guests quickly with enthusiasm and friendliness.
• Must have a strong knowledge of cocktail preparation, craft beers and wines.
• Answer guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly
• Strong work ethic- able to work in a fast paced environment for prolonged periods of time.
• Maintain a friendly and upbeat attitude at all times.
• Develop and maintain relationships with guests- both new and regulars.
• Provide the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
• Identify food orders when ready and deliver items to patrons in a timely manner.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Communicate with all staff and management to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Report to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready for work.
• Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
• Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
• Performs duties as assigned.
• Constantly increase knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
• Ensure that guests has a positive and memorable experience at Whetstone Station.
• Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
• Prepare work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
Requirements – Bartender
• At least 18 years of age.
• Minimum 2 years bartending experience.
• Maintains a current Vermont alcohol serving permit.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including some weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
• Passion for craft beer, entertainment, and atmosphere.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined in the training schedule.
• Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
• Team player.
• Hard worker.