Looking for a friendly, outgoing, confident person to join our team who wants to help fuel our upbeat, fast-paced environment and who enjoys running the show. This is a high volume, casual but professionally run establishment. Strong administrative and organizational skills, bookkeeping and an ability to multi-task are a must- really, you’ve got to know that stuff! Team building, leadership qualities are also essential as well as excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of staffing. Of course hospitality management experience is important- this is not the job to see if you can handle management- a minimum of two years experience in a high volume restaurant environment is required. Lastly, we want you to want to help us grow this fun and unique atmosphere into the future!
Must have computer skills and familiarity with POS Systems (Aloha preferred), Quickbooks, Google Docs, inventory systems.
Summary: Responsible for food and beverage functions. Must maintain restaurant standards and ensure efficient operations. Must communicate effectively with guests, floor personnel, kitchen staff and other management. Must be able to perform in all Front of House, Office and Expediting positions as needed. We require a 40 hour work week and days of the week, evenings, weekends and holidays must be flexible. Craft beer knowledge is a big plus.
Other responsibilities may include:
1. Hiring, training, motivation of personnel
2. Participation in staff meetings and reviews
3. Overseeing proper operations, cleaning, equipment and facility maintenance
4. Ensuring adherence to all health and safety regulations
5. Setting and implementing restaurant standards
6. Collection of daily cash receipts
7. Dining room presence, including host duties
8. Computer input
9. Balancing daily sales reports in Aloha and QuickBooks
Salary: Salary position plus incentives, based on skills and experience.